Best results when given free range ( let me work and see what comes out, that curiosity drives my creativity )
So you want to put my abilities to work for you.
- First (and I cannot stress this enough) know or at least have an understanding of what you want.
- Second, send me a email describing what you want and include examples if you can.
- Third, once we have an understanding and agreement, you make a down payment and I began working.
- I send you the first draft and we make corrections
- you pay the remainder of your balance
- I send you, the original file, the color separation files for print and a free render (don’t mention it)
- T-shirt start at $100, depending on the work that’s required I’ll give a more accurate quote (might be more might be less, who know how these things really go huh?) and take about a day to get a first draft
- T-shirt with characters start at $175 and take about 5 days or less for a first draft
- Logos start at $150 and take about 2 days for a first darft
- Depending on how much freedom you wish to give me you’ll want to tailor your description. More Description = Less Freedom vise versa
- The wrong type of direction
“I want something nice ”
- The right type of direction
“I want something cute, simple, yet creative for college hipsters”
That had everything, at least three different and non conflicting adjectives, and a specific demographic. (You wanna stop here if you wish to give me full artistic freedom)
- This is very important, no seriously, I do not work for you, we work together, and I am not designing to your “satisfaction” I’m designing to your directions
Rest assured all my work is for hire so the moment your balance is cleared, it belongs to you, I won’t share it with anyone either and I’ll sign your confidentiality agreement (just fax it over or something).